Bootstrap a service platform on any Kubernetes cluster
- Gimlet Stack works with the Kubernetes API
- You can provision the cluster with your favorite tool, or use a managed one
With a set of well known, curated components
With high-level configuration options
- Persistence or high availablity?
- Use our high level config options instead of digging through values.yaml files on Github.
Get a curated update stream of security and feature upgrades
- On the command line with `stack update`
- or get a PR whenever there is an update using our CI plugins.
Add custom Helm values or raw yamls if you need to
- Don't worry, our 3-way merge keeps your custom changes even if you update your stack
All delivered in a git repo with self-contained gitops automation
- Using Flux